Assisted Living at Cedargate in Poplar Bluff, MO
Cedargate Healthcare offers 12 comfortable assisted living apartments located in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
The residents calling our Assisted Living Facility home are provided aid with the activities of daily living and basic care needs. Three nutritious meals a day, recreational and social activities, housekeeping, and apartment maintenance are all included in the monthly rate. Our attentive caregivers assist with medication management, bathing, dressing, and cooking 24 hours a day. In addition, our staff will coordinate services with outside healthcare providers and monitor residents to ensure they are enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
At Cedargate Healthcare, we have two apartment layouts to choose from:
- A spacious 345 square foot one bedroom apartment including a separate living room, large bedroom and full bathroom.
- A cozy 210 square foot studio apartment with a large bedroom and full bathroom.
Please come and see for yourself the attractive and comfortable assisted living apartments at Cedargate Healthcare. Contact us at (573) 785-0188 to schedule a tour.
Services & Amenities
- Three nutritious meals served daily in an elegant dining room; snacks and beverages available anytime
- Housekeeping; weekly flat linen and personal laundry services
- Social and recreational activities tailored to individual interests
- Basic cable TV service and utilities; excludes telephone
- Specially trained staff on-duty 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency apartment access system
- Private courtyard
- Relaxing social lounge
- 24-hour building security
- Mail service to residents’ rooms
Additional Nursing Services
- Medication management and assistance program
- Assistance with various activities of daily living
- Health and wellness program
- Incontinence program
- Geriatric assessment program
- Assistance with dressing/grooming and personal hygiene
- Assistance at mealtime
- Assistance with transfers
- Veterans’ assistance
- Respite care; short- and long-term stays
- Physician services
- Coordination of rehabilitation services
- Podiatry services
- Home health services
- Individual pets are welcome