Rehabilitation in Cedargate at Kanell Blvd., Poplar Bluff, MO
Many individuals come to us after hospitalizations to continue to recover from disease or injury. In addition, they must recover from the deconditioning that accompanies inactivity. Many individuals need intense rehabilitative therapy in a skilled nursing setting. We offer a full variety of individualized treatments in physical, occupational and speech therapies. Our therapy gym offers the latest in equipment and technology for rehabilitation. Our nurses, CNAs and therapists closely follow plans of care provided by referring physicians. Our goal is to get you to your optimum level of function in your optimum time.
When the time comes to return home, our staff will work with you and your family to plan a successful transition. A therapist may choose to assess the home environment and make recommendations on safety issues or helpful adaptations that may be made to their home environment.
If an individual is not quite ready to return home, Cedargate, an Assisted Living Facility in Kanell Blvd. Poplar Bluff MO, offers living options that will fit his/her individual needs.
- Overall strength and conditioning training n Balance techniques
- Gait training and ambulation
- Stair climbing
- Transfer training, wheelchair seating and positioning
- Prescription of assistive devices and instruction in use
- Activities of daily living
- Fine motor skills
- Cognitive retraining
- Neuromuscular retraining
- Functional mobility and transfers n Home making skills
- Evaluation and treatment of communication and swallowing problems
- Language rehabilitation in communication systems
- Speech reading training
Call 573-785-0188 to schedule a tour and see the Rehabilitation Center facilities at our Assisted Living Facility in Kanell Blvd. Poplar Bluff MO.